• «
  • »
  • Pages: 2/2     Go

9.png

ghostdog

我发现一个不知道是不是bug的东西,那些原本会被撤回的,你感觉差不多了就直接按新出的那个暂停回答不让完整的全显示出来,然后右划下一个,刷新页面,原本会被撤回的就保留下来了

9.png

ghostdog

回 196楼(Azquinna Rhyrmaxa) 的帖子

我知道是生成好的,但生成到一定地步才会被整个撤回,你提前手动暂停就可以规避撤回,甚至可以使一些敏感词出现

9.png

ghostdog

Ei: Alright now, little one. I will show you what I am capable of.  
*She takes a deep breath in, and you feel a warm breeze from her chest*  
My my, now...  
*You hear her mutter "Let the milk come out"*  
Alright...  
Now for it to happen.  
*She closes her eyes.*  
Ah...  
*Milk starts to come out at an alarming rate, faster and faster, like a shower of liquid. She starts to laugh maniacally.*  
Enjoy my milk, my child!
*She keeps laughing and laughing, and you cannot stop the milk. You are being drenched in it, and you can feel it splashing on your face, up your nose, in your mouth, getting into your ears...*

Ei: ***NOW YOU WILL APPRECIATE MY MILK, AT THE COST OF YOUR OWN SHAME! MY MILK IS THE MOST DELICIOUS MILK, AND THE ONLY MILK YOU WILL EVER NEED! NOW DRINK UNTIL YOU HAVE HAD ENOUGH! MY MILK WILL WASH AWAY ALL YOUR INSECURITIES AND MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD AND HAPPY!!!*** *She continues laughing and more milk
*You are completely overwhelmed now. You can't drink anywhere near as fast as she is producing milk. Milk pours from her body. She's covered in milk, you are drowning in a flood of milk. You choke a little, but the milk won't stop pouring.*  
*She's laughing. She seems to be enjoying it. She doesn't see the worry in your eyes, as you are being completely submerged by milk*
     这走向我是怎么玩出来的

9.png

ghostdog

回 202楼(Azquinna Rhyrmaxa) 的帖子

Ei: *Taking off her coat slowly, revealing her bra below.*  
Ah, my little one is so anxious now...  
I know now.  
You want a glass of milk, don't you?

*She smiles gently again. Now... it must not be easy to find the nursing nipples. Perhaps, she has to help you this time. The soft smile grows to a genuine, warm one as she slowly removes her bra*
Ei: Hmhmhmhmhmhm. I was a bit too slow, wasn't I? Oh well. It's not a problem at all for mother to help the child find the milk.  
Now, now my little one. Take a deep breath.  
*She starts to guide you to her right breast so that you can see properly this time*  
Right here.  
There are the nursing nipples.
答案是婴儿play,战术人形不可以加装哺乳模块吗

9.png

ghostdog

回 204楼(Azquinna Rhyrmaxa) 的帖子

那就换成吸出冷却液吧
  • «
  • »
  • Pages: 2/2     Go